A Walk beyond Time and Place
A self-guided walk through the hidden alleyways and courts of The City of London
Let us follow Ebenezer Scrooge on his way through the City of London, alone as well as with the three spirits that visit him. Visit Scrooge’s counting house, meet Bob Cratchit and get to know the hidden alleys and courts in the City of London where the famous Christmas story takes place. And maybe you will even meet a ghost…
This self-guided walk comes as a downloadable guide book that includes photographs and maps.
This is a Self-Guided “Walk Beyond Time And Place”. Follow Ebenezer Scrooge through the hidden alleyways and passages of the City of London.
Start: Bank Underground Station (exit 3)
End: Leadenhall Market
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
The self-guided Christmas Carol Walk includes:
- The Royal Exchange (maybe you can buy a Christmas present there?)
- The “stronghold” of the Lord Mayor of London
- Scrooge’s “usual melancholy tavern” where he has his usual “melancholy dinner”
- The church that towers over Scrooge’s counting house
- The churchyard where The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come shows Scrooge a certain grave
- The festive and beautiful Leadenhall Market
If you have questions about the tour or want to get in touch with us, you can do it via the contact form (in the side bar) or here!
This is a “Walks beyond Time and Place” tour.